Cinta Bumi - Barkcloth Wristlet Pouch - CEMARA Red
Combining centuries-old heritage of barkcloth-making with a touch of contemporary natural dye method of ecoprinting, this Barkcloth Pouch is meaningful and functional vegan pouch to keep your daily essentials -- from cash and cosmetics to stationery and sewing kit.
● a room for your essentials
● Zipper lock (nickel-free brass zipper)
● Detachable hand strap
● Beaten-barkcloth (Paper Mulberry) ethically sourced and made by barkcloth artisans in Bada Valley, Central Sulawesi.
● Bundle-dyed with pine leaves (front side) and naturally-dyed with symplocos leaf and morinda citrifolia (rear side).
● Cotton linen lining and handle.
Width: 15 cm
Length: 23 cm
Primary: Off-white (front), Vibrant Red (rear)
Secondary: Brown and Grey (leaf print)
Elizabeth Kalehe: Barkcloth Artisan
Novieta Tourisia: Natural Dyer, Product Designer